Error

Please login first

CB Subs/Paypal not activating members on redirect

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #194533 by domesticmanagers
CB Subs/Paypal not activating members on redirect was created by domesticmanagers
Hello,
I've been having some issues with members joining my site. www.domesticmanagers.com
Joomla 1.5.25
CB Subs 1.3.0
Groupjive 2.5

Over the last two months I've been having members join and sometimes they aren't active and I have to go in and manually activate their account. (originally thought it may be user error, they might be hitting back button or closing window early) Then sometimes it works fine, it is now at the point that maybe 2 out of 10 work properly.

So, I thought I better update everything to latest versions and hopefully that will fix it, besides I'm going to upgrade to Joomla 2.5 this week, so need to update anyways.

Long story short I thought I better test out the system after doing all the upgrades today and I can't get it to activate memberships at all. When a new user joins it redirects to basically a blank page and the user is not active. Usually when a new user joins I receive a paypal confirm email immediately followed by a CB New registration email. I'm not getting the CB new user reg. because the new users aren't actually active. I'm really not a fan of having to manually activate members.

I've attached a bunch of screenshots in order to show what is happening. Please help :blush:

Best Regards,
Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #194536 by domesticmanagers
Replied by domesticmanagers on topic Re: CB Subs/Paypal not activating members on redirect
When a new user tries to login here is the message, even though they just paid

Please attached
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #194540 by domesticmanagers
Replied by domesticmanagers on topic Re: CB Subs/Paypal not activating members on redirect
Hello Again,

I just had someone join, here are some screenshots on the backend of CB Subs. Also, when I have a new user it does not get tracked in the CB Subs Payment Center Panel
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #194601 by domesticmanagers
Also found an issue with members renewing, they are not re-activating after payment. Please help :huh:

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #194607 by krileon
It has been less then 24hrs since your original post. If issue is that urgent then please downgrade to CBSubs 1.2.2 where PayPal is known as working. CBSubs 1.3.0 is a RC build and not a stable release. This is the second report of this issue and we're investigating the cause.

I've informed Beat of your issue.

Thread moved to Professional support forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #194608 by domesticmanagers
Thank you, I will downgrade back to 1.2.2, but the issue still was happening there as well. I will await guidance then.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn