[SOLVED] CBSubs license - moving site to new URL

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #195824 by Evopro
Hi guys

We are now moving our development site to use a new URL. How do I change the CBSubs license to be valid for this new location?

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195838 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs license - moving site to new URL
The license is floating. Simply place it on your new site and you're fine. If you should run into any issues afterwards please let us know.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #195842 by Evopro
Replied by Evopro on topic Re: CBSubs license - moving site to new URL
Hi Krileon

Ok, so I entered the licence on the new location - does this mean we will no longer be able to check in and verify things on the old location?

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

12 years 1 month ago #195846 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs license - moving site to new URL
Your old location will no longer be valid for purchases. It can be used as your developer environment for testing purposes however as your license entitles you to 1 developer environment and 1 live environment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #195852 by Evopro
Replied by Evopro on topic Re: CBSubs license - moving site to new URL
Hi Krileon

OK, thanks!

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

12 years 1 month ago #195866 by nant

Evopro wrote: Hi Krileon

OK, thanks!

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

Just to be clear.

You need to install CBSubs on new site and uninstall from old site - short overlap is ok.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn