CBSUbs payment gateway buckaroo

12 years 2 weeks ago #197848 by pjfroelofs
CBSUbs payment gateway buckaroo was created by pjfroelofs
I have a question about configuring a payment gateway in the CBSubs plugin.

We are using a dutch payment service called 'buckaroo.nl'
They have a lot of plugin's ready to use for all the mayor shopping-carts.

But not for CB!

The best solution seems to me to adjust one of available gateway plugins:

cbplug_processor_alertpay-130rc1-E.zip
cbplug_processor_ccbill-130rc1-E.zip
cbplug_processor_ciccreditmutuel-130rc1-E.zip
cbplug_processor_eway-130rc1-E.zip
cbplug_processor_moneriseselectplus-130rc1-E.zip
cbplug_processor_quickpay-130rc1-E.zip
cbplug_processor_telemoneyeasypay-130rc1-E.zip
cbplug_processor_twocheckout-130rc1-E.zip
cbplug_processor_worldpay-130rc1-E.zip

The question is: which one should I take as a base?
I did ask the buckaroo support the same question, but they did not know an answer.

They said:
that their system uses an HTML POST to an URL.

Can somebody advise me?

I have good knowledge about php and html, but almost no experience with payment gateways.
Greetings,
Patrick Roelofs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 weeks ago #197874 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSUbs payment gateway buckaroo
They're all encoded so you can't adjust any of them. We've also yet to release the gateway API as we're still stabilizing (hopefully shortly after CBSubs 1.3).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 weeks ago #197940 by pjfroelofs
Replied by pjfroelofs on topic Re: CBSUbs payment gateway buckaroo
I'm a newbie on gateway's.

New questions:
- Can I program one by myself?
- Or do I have to wait for CBSubs 1.3?
- Can I maybe challenge the buckaroo developers to help me?

Or is it just impossible at this moment?
Any idea when CBSubs 1.3 is going to be released?

Patrick Roelofs

12 years 2 weeks ago #197960 by krileon
You can't develop a gateway. CBSubs is encoded and so is the current gateways. We've yet to finalize the gateway API for public usage. Only we (the CB team) can currently create gateways for CBSubs.

Any idea when CBSubs 1.3 is going to be released?

We don't provide release dates, but in the coming weeks is the plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #200436 by pjfroelofs
Replied by pjfroelofs on topic Re: CBSUbs payment gateway buckaroo
I just installed the newest CBSubs 2.0.
Hoping to find this gateway API for public usage you are talking about.
Can you tell me where I can find this API?

And a second question: with the previous CBSubs there was a manual included in the package. But not in this 2.0 version. Is the new manual not ready yet, or do you have to download it somewhere else?

Thanks,
Patrick Roelofs

11 years 11 months ago #200450 by krileon

Hoping to find this gateway API for public usage you are talking about.

I never said there would be API with the next release. I said we're still working on it.

And a second question: with the previous CBSubs there was a manual included in the package. But not in this 2.0 version. Is the new manual not ready yet, or do you have to download it somewhere else?

Manual is a separate download in the CBSubs downloads section.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn