[SOLVED] Changing Date Format

12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #198092 by scottie33t
[SOLVED] Changing Date Format was created by scottie33t
Hi, in the USA, we display the date as Month/Day/Year. In Community Builder configuration I have the setting as mm/dd/yyyy, however Last Visitors still shows their visit dates as Day/Month/Year. Is there another setting I need to change somewhere?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 weeks ago #198178 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Changing Date Format
Joomla version? CB version? Normally it displays "10 days ago" or something to the affect. How do you have the field configured exactly in CB > Field Management so may attempt to duplicate your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #198227 by scottie33t
Replied by scottie33t on topic Re: Changing Date Format
I have Joomla 1.7.3. I also tried changing the field settings of the date format from "time ago" to "full date" doesn't seem to have any effect either. I also have If searchable, then search by: set as full date.

The privacy settings for this field are Normal CB settings.

12 years 4 weeks ago #198229 by krileon
Where are you seeing this at? If you're using a substitution such as [lastvisitdate] then it's going to be in database format of 0000-00-00. Please be very specific as to where you're experiencing this as can't seam to duplicate.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 weeks ago #198243 by scottie33t
Replied by scottie33t on topic Re: Changing Date Format
When visiting others profiles, in the Recent Visitors in their profile is where I'm seeing this. Last Visit date, I'm confused, should I not be using this? Should I unpublish lastvisitdate?

12 years 4 weeks ago #198247 by krileon
Ah, I see; you're using the last views plugin. You control its datetime format within CB > Tab Management > Last Visitors then adjust the parameter "How would you like the date displayed?:" as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn