Fatal error: Class 'cbgjAuto' not found in /custom

12 years 1 week ago #199611 by rafaelito
Fatal error: Class 'cbgjAuto' not found in /customers/8/a/8/eko08.net/httpd.www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 1144

I try using the tools in GroupJive. Can anyone help me?

Where can I found a demo or video about Groupjive?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #199612 by jojo12
The following user(s) said Thank You: rafaelito

12 years 1 week ago #199622 by krileon
Ensure everything is upgraded to GJ 2.5.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #199895 by rafaelito
Can you explain a bit more how to use the CB groups and CB invites. :(

When I try to use it it says Fatal Error sometimes. Maybe it is Configuration? Can you explain a little bit more?

12 years 4 days ago #199927 by krileon
Beyond the installation documentation and the help videos (see above post by jojo12) there is no further information, sorry.

Incuabtor projects come with no documentation however CB Invites is pretty straight forward; install it, enabled it, view your profile, invite someone by email address, done.

Fatal Error sometimes is not helpful. Again, please upgrade to GJ 2.5.1 if not done so already. Check GJ > Integrations to ensure the integrations are also 2.5.1. You likely have some sort of conflict present however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 days ago #200050 by rafaelito
Fatal error: Class 'cbgjAuto' not found in /customers/8/a/8/eko08.net/httpd.www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 1144

I would like to receive information on how I deal with auto, invites, integrations. Every time I try to use it do I get this message. What should I do now to get it to work correctly? I have updated GJ 2.5.1 three times without success.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn