[SOLVED] several fields

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #200437 by mfe13
[SOLVED] several fields was created by mfe13
Hello,
On the registration page, I have several fields.
When the member confirms his email, he is redirected to his profile to add other several fields.
but if he does not completed, even when he can go on another page.
I would force him to complete his mandatory fields in the profile before it can go on another page.
Is that possible?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #200453 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: several fields
No, but you can force him to profile edit after every login if he has incomplete required fields using CB Progress Field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mfe13

11 years 11 months ago #200462 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: several fields
Yes, there is already progress cb field, but if a user logs in, he is not obliged to complete his fields, he can simply go to the menu and change the page.

11 years 11 months ago #200465 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: several fields
Right, there's nothing to force him to profile edit. He can navigate away, but it'll keep sending him there on every login.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #200479 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: several fields
Okay, but on the other hand, if the superadmin wants to change a field or a user's avatar, it's impossible, you must complete ALL fields required to save!
And here, there is a solution?

11 years 11 months ago #200490 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: several fields

geniusyourself wrote: Okay, but on the other hand, if the superadmin wants to change a field or a user's avatar, it's impossible, you must complete ALL fields required to save!
And here, there is a solution?

There is a CB Configuration setting (see Profile tab of CB COnfiguration) to not force validation for backend edits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mfe13

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn