2 registration fields for members and freelancers

11 years 10 months ago #201695 by uwfreelancer
He all,

For my website i need 2 kind of groups. 1 group are normal members and the other group is are freelancers. Freelancers has the opportunity to make a big profile. Members just a small. But now i want making 2 different registration forms for this.

How can i do this so that not eacht field is on both registration forms ?

Greats,
Dennis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #201707 by krileon
You could use CB Conditional which allows conditionally show/hide of fields/tabs based off other field values. This way you could have single dropdown select or radio field for a user to select what profile type they want and it'd show/hide other fields based off that selection.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #201708 by nant
If you intend to have members pay a subscription then you might want to do this with CBSubs.

11 years 10 months ago #201763 by uwfreelancer
Oke thanks i will go try that :) Thanks alot.

11 years 10 months ago #201764 by uwfreelancer
If i try tio install at in plugin installer i get this error:
Unrecoverable error "PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10)"

I unziped it but than even it dont work. What can i do ?

11 years 10 months ago #201777 by nant

uwfreelancer wrote: If i try tio install at in plugin installer i get this error:
Unrecoverable error "PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10)"

I unziped it but than even it dont work. What can i do ?

Please download the package again - we have fixed an issue.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn