Coupon code and PAP integration

11 years 9 months ago #206565 by activha
Coupon code and PAP integration was created by activha
Hello, we would like to use coupon code feature in CB subs and integrate it with PAP coupon code management.

This is explained here PAP coupons

Could you tell me whether this feature is already implemented in CBsubs thank you page and CBsubs PAP integration ?

If not could you tell me what to add and where ?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #206582 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Coupon code and PAP integration
We don't set that, not needed. We send PAP the value after coupon is applied.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #206608 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: Coupon code and PAP integration
Do you mean that you send the coupon code that PAP will reuse within its own couponing system ?

If I understand well, we set coupons for affiliates in PAP and set the coupon code in CBsubs with the appropriate actions to be made for plans (discounting, etc)

11 years 9 months ago #206660 by krileon
No, we don't send the coupon to PAP at all. We send the price to PAP after the coupon has already been applied. This is so CBSubs math can be applied to the price instead of letting PAP try and handle it. Example as follows

Price: $10
Coupon: $5 Off
Total: $5

The "Total" is what is sent to PAP.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #206661 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: Coupon code and PAP integration

krileon wrote: No, we don't send the coupon to PAP at all. We send the price to PAP after the coupon has already been applied. This is so CBSubs math can be applied to the price instead of letting PAP try and handle it. Example as follows

Price: $10
Coupon: $5 Off
Total: $5

The "Total" is what is sent to PAP.

We don't need coupon code to be sent to PAP for calculating the price, we need the coupon code to be sent to affect the sale to the affiliate !!

So this is important that the code be sent so that the sale can be affected to the correct affiliate if he only uses codes and not links !

Any ideas to solve this as I cannot access the cbsubs code and change it ?

11 years 9 months ago #206693 by krileon
We don't have coupon code tracking implemented. Don't see how that'd work properly with CBSubs. CBSubs can have multiple coupons and we'd have no idea which could should be passed to PAP. You need to use link tracking.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.898 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn