[SOLVED] Error Messages

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #206914 by nphic
[SOLVED] Error Messages was created by nphic
Folks,

I have 2 error messages that my site is throwing. The are as follows:

1. Getting the message, "The file <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>nphic/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted." when I try to access Community Builder Configuration from the Joomla Admin panel. I'm running CB 1.8. I've followed all the forum entries, manually replaced cbpaidsubscriptions.php, put updated ioncube files in a sub-folder of my website home directory, etc.. Not sure what to do next.

2. I getting an error messages when I try to join my website. I attached a jpg of the errors. I'm using CBSubs v 2.0.2. Any thoughts on how I resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Joe Rebele
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #206922 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error Messages

1. Getting the message, "The file /home/nphic/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted." when I try to access Community Builder Configuration from the Joomla Admin panel. I'm running CB 1.8. I've followed all the forum entries, manually replaced cbpaidsubscriptions.php, put updated ioncube files in a sub-folder of my website home directory, etc.. Not sure what to do next.

You have the wrong ioncube loader for your site. Please contact your host for them to configure it for you or check PHP Information for the information needed to get the correct version from the below link.

www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

2. I getting an error messages when I try to join my website. I attached a jpg of the errors. I'm using CBSubs v 2.0.2. Any thoughts on how I resolve this issue?

They're coming from 3rd party plugin "nphicmemberupdate". Please contact the developer of the plugin for further support. They're also just notices so shouldn't have any negative impact to your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #206944 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Re: Error Messages
Kyle,

Thanks!

Per item number 1. I removed the ioncube folder in my home directory since hostgator has it installed on the server. I should not have to install this ioncube loader. Can you tell if it appears correct now? If not how are you determining the version? I use phpinfo.php and see ioncube loader under additional modules but no version. It should be the Linux x86-64 version. What version needs to be there?

Per item number 2. This is a plugin that I created and has been working fine for 2 years. Actually, you help me create this plugin early on with my project. I just can't figure out why all of a sudden these messages are appearing all over the place.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Rebele

11 years 8 months ago #206947 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error Messages

Per item number 1. I removed the ioncube folder in my home directory since hostgator has it installed on the server. I should not have to install this ioncube loader. Can you tell if it appears correct now? If not how are you determining the version? I use phpinfo.php and see ioncube loader under additional modules but no version. It should be the Linux x86-64 version. What version needs to be there?

I can't tell you what version your server is and what you need, it's not my server. You need to contact your host.

Per item number 2. This is a plugin that I created and has been working fine for 2 years. Actually, you help me create this plugin early on with my project. I just can't figure out why all of a sudden these messages are appearing all over the place.

You've undefined variables. Probably happening during the storage process of the user. Go to the error lines and add IF checks or add debug code to see if you can find out why it's doing that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #206951 by nphic
Kyle,

Thanks! Turns out that the Hostgator server is running version 4.0.12 of ioncube. The latest version is 4.2.2. Will CB and CBSubs work with version 4.0.12?

Thanks,
Joe Rebele

11 years 8 months ago #206990 by nphic
Kyle,

I was searching the forums here and see that you worked on the same problem I am having with ioncube on hostgator. It's interesting that the person in the thread noted below started having the same problems as me at the same time. Here is the thread link:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/202657-corrupt-file-message?limit=6&start=12

Is there anyway for you to provide ioncube configuration you used in this thread?

Thanks,
Joe Rebele

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn