CB autoaction list

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207465 by comyoo
CB autoaction list was created by comyoo
HI.

We want to use CB and the auto-action plugin for the following case.

by example: 1000 people register at our site. Their profile has a hidden field with a team number: cb_team with value '101' With CBjuice we upload a csv to add teamnumbers tot 10-12 poeople per team.

We want to let users from team 101 see a list of users with profile information of other users with cb_team value 101.

Is it possible with CB auto Actions?

Maybe: on their profiel tab will come a tab: My Team and it wil show the members of team 101 if the user is in team 101. If another user is in team 150 they will see the members of team 150.

Or can this be done with the "friend" possibility, but that the administrator makes the friend relations?

Can you help me out?

Kind regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #207494 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB autoaction list
Don't see why you need CB Auto Actions. You should be able to just create a CB Userlist and add a Basic filter for the cb_team field with a value of 101.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #207545 by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: CB autoaction list
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Actually: I did. But I want to show the team 101 list only to the people who are on team 101. And there will be many teams. So when a user is logged in and his cb_team field is 102, he should not see the members of team 101, but only the from team 102.

We we have 100 teams, we don't want to make manually 100 lists and 100 menu-items.

Do you have a great solution or idea?

11 years 9 months ago #207548 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB autoaction list

comyoo wrote: Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Actually: I did. But I want to show the team 101 list only to the people who are on team 101. And there will be many teams. So when a user is logged in and his cb_team field is 102, he should not see the members of team 101, but only the from team 102.

We we have 100 teams, we don't want to make manually 100 lists and 100 menu-items.

Do you have a great solution or idea?

Consult your CB Detailed documentation - see Dynamic lists example.

11 years 9 months ago #207550 by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: CB autoaction list
Hi Nick,

Great! It works.

Another question: if someone is on team 101 ánd on team 102, can we show both?

Do 1 have to seperate it comma-wise or with spaces. Both isn't working yet.

11 years 9 months ago #207577 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB autoaction list

Another question: if someone is on team 101 ánd on team 102, can we show both?

Yes, just extend your filter to check both.

Do 1 have to seperate it comma-wise or with spaces. Both isn't working yet.

Separate what? You haven't provided your Filter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds