eCheck.net (Authorize.Net)

11 years 9 months ago #207519 by mwalshy
eCheck.net (Authorize.Net) was created by mwalshy
Hi -

I was wondering if the cbsubs Authorize.net gateway was able to handle their eCheck.net processing. I haven't seen anything about it in the documentation, but I may be missing it. If it's not supported right now, is it likely to be in the future?

Thanks for any additional info.

-Matt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #207566 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: eCheck.net (Authorize.Net)
No, not currently. It's possible in a future release we'll implement eCheck, but will require implementation of Authorize.net SIM (we use AIM implementation), which is not currently implemented. I can't provide a when, but it's a possibility. Alternative is to become a Developer subscriber where you'd have access to the API documentation and some of our gateways/integrations to integrate it your self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #207599 by mwalshy
Replied by mwalshy on topic Re: eCheck.net (Authorize.Net)
Hi Kyle -

Thanks much for the quick reply. We're considering upgrading to developer to attack this, but it's hard to tell how involved it would be without seeing the API. :)

It looks like eCheck.net has AIM in their API, so we wouldn't need to switch to SIM. In your opinion, would the fact that we wouldn't have to change integration methods make adding on eCheck.net easier for us or would it not make that much of a difference?

Much thanks for any insight you can give us.

-Matt

11 years 9 months ago #207601 by krileon

In your opinion, would the fact that we wouldn't have to change integration methods make adding on eCheck.net easier for us or would it not make that much of a difference?

No idea, I've no experience with Authorize.net. We don't provide the Authorize.net gateway so it'd need to be developed from the ground up. We may consider opening more gateways later on but as is the Developers get the following.

CCBill
CIC Credit Mutuel
Dummy
Quickpay
Worldpay

Including the API documentation of course.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #207742 by mwalshy
Replied by mwalshy on topic Re: eCheck.net (Authorize.Net)
Hi Kyle -

Thanks for the info. We have a client that is really going to want to do this in a couple of months. Is it something we could hire you guys to do or perhaps you can make a special case to give us the source for the Authorize.net gateway if it's not implemented in the coming months? The AIM documentation for eChecks.net makes it look relatively easy to add on. We're really hoping not to have to do a gateway from scratch if we can avoid it. If you guys are for hire, who should we speak with?

Thanks much for the help.

-Matt

11 years 9 months ago #207749 by krileon

Is it something we could hire you guys to do

No, we're not accepting new gateway requests at this time.

perhaps you can make a special case to give us the source for the Authorize.net gateway if it's not implemented in the coming months?

No, sorry. We may choose to open more gateways as developers begin using the API more, but for now it's not planned.

If you guys are for hire

No, not at this time.

who should we speak with?

Beat, whenever we're accepting new requests however we currently are not.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn