[#3674] CB Subs - Payments are not initiated

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #209215 by webminded
I had a simple CB subscription form (no payments) which worked fine.
I now installed CBSubs with 2 Plans (a default plan and a 2nd reduced price plan) and 2 payment gateways (offline payment and paypal).

Page 1 of the subscription process works fine (www.destifters.be/de-stifters/lid-worden/inschrijvingsformulier.html). On page 2 the user needs to select his payment method and then confirm, but the confirmation button is not doing anything when the user clicks (looks like it's deactivated) so the user is stuck and can't finish the payment process.

Not sure how this can be explained, what am I missing?
In the backend the users are being created but the status of the payments baskets reads 'not initiated'.
I tried by changing the plan workflows eliminating any obstacles I could think of (no e-mail approval / no admin approval / etc.) but that doesn't help.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

[using Joomla 2.5.6 / CB 1.8.1 / CBSubs 2.0.2]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #209222 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs - Payments are not initiated
If they can't click the button my guess is you have payment TOS enabled within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets > "Display and require accepting terms:". They'd need to check the checkbox next to TOS and then they can select a gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #209287 by webminded
Replied by webminded on topic Re: CB Subs - Payments are not initiated
Thanks, I checked but that's not it.

User is asked to accept the TOS in page 1 (set via CB > configuration) and I had TOS set to 'No' in CBSusbs (so the checkbox didn't even show on page 2). I changed the setting in CBSubs to 'Ask to approve same TOS as on registration page' but to no avail. Button is still not working.

However, I noticed the following: when I refresh the browser window when I'm on page 2, I get a message on top saying 'You already registered with this Username and Password'. But at that point I CAN successfully submit the form and finish payment and subscription. (Backend is also showing 'pending' instead of 'not initiated', so that's ok).
So refreshing when I'm on the 2nd screen apparently helps in some way but is obviously not a solution.

11 years 8 months ago #209305 by krileon
Please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing. Each button is its own HTML form so it shouldn't be any sort of JS conflict. Do you have invoice address set to mandatory as perhaps it being incomplete is blocking the ability to click a payment button.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #209315 by webminded
Replied by webminded on topic Re: CB Subs - Payments are not initiated
I'm not asking for an invoice address.
Attached you'll find the screenshots for every step (with screen 2 before and after the refresh).

11 years 8 months ago #209318 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn