[SOLVED] CSS for system message

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #209964 by webqc
[SOLVED] CSS for system message was created by webqc
The system message when user is not connected ! ( Exemple : Please login or register to.....)

I need to show the default joomla design of system message.

So i go to systeme.css of joomla. and copy de css code to the CB template (luna in the case)

Where and how, i dont find anything on CB template css.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #209973 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CSS for system message
It always uses Joomla styling. Use Firebug for Firefox or Chrome to inspect the message box to see where its CSS is coming from and restyle it as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #209976 by webqc
Replied by webqc on topic Re: CSS for system message
It's for non-logged user or visitor.

See Image attached !

You see , two different message !

The one without style coming from CB component when non-logged
and the message with style coming from another component (Axxis supermessenger)

If i inspect the non-styled message from CB I can't find any DIV to modify in CB-luna Template.

Yes in CB-template your can edit Front-end ajax messages. But where to edit the (non-logged syst message) ?
Attachments:

11 years 8 months ago #209978 by krileon
That's CBs component returning the text. It's not a message like you see above it. It has no classes or IDs, there's no way to style it without affecting other locations of CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #209980 by webqc
Replied by webqc on topic Re: CSS for system message
Is that possible to add to my default joomla template a DIV to style the returning text from CB component ?

11 years 8 months ago #209982 by krileon
No, not without editing CB core files and adding it, which I can't help you with as we do not support core edits.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn