Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Bootsrap calendar layout

• Hertak
  • Hertak
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #211506 by Hertak
[SOLVED] Bootsrap calendar layout was created by Hertak
Hi, i have a layout problem on the register.
I´m making a step by step registration and the calendar display wrong.
I attach an screen capture and the live site you can see here
With the normal registration is the same problem.
You can see the problem on the third tab i have another date field that i remove with css but i like if is possible solve this problem.
Many Thanks.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 7 months ago #211522 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Bootsrap calendar layout

Hertak wrote: Hi, i have a layout problem on the register.
I´m making a step by step registration and the calendar display wrong.
I attach an screen capture and the live site you can see here
With the normal registration is the same problem.
You can see the problem on the third tab i have another date field that i remove with css but i like if is possible solve this problem.
Many Thanks.

I believe this is being worked on internally.

Bookmarking for Kyle to respond when back early next week.

• Hertak
  • Hertak
11 years 7 months ago #211546 by Hertak
Replied by Hertak on topic Re: Bootsrap calendar layout
Is very weird because i can see the selector used on the calendar, i try to force the css but nothing, i search for this fearure on the demo or someone ho use this template but i can find anything.
Thanks for you help.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 7 months ago #211801 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Bootsrap calendar layout
This should already be fixed in latest (1.0.2), please upgrade. It's due to an overflow of hidden for field rows, which I removed in latest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Hertak
  • Hertak
11 years 7 months ago #211804 by Hertak
Replied by Hertak on topic Re: Bootsrap calendar layout
Thanks works perfect.
One more thing is there a way to override the template images?
Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 7 months ago #211817 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Bootsrap calendar layout
Yes, the images can all be found at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/bootstrap/images/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon