Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] GJ posts format and reply by users

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213369 by AngelicaHappy
[SOLVED] GJ posts format and reply by users was created by AngelicaHappy
Hi,

I would like to give some format to my posts in a group wall with html, to have some spaces between parrafs, bold text, etc. I changed "editor" to html and also tried with WYSWYG but nothing happens. I supposse that I am not changing it in the right place... please can you tell me in which part of all the configurations tabs I can get it

Also I would like to allow users to reply to my posts, and approve all the replies before publication. Is it possible?

Thanks in advantage!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #213430 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ posts format and reply by users
For the wall integration you need to navigate to GJ > Configuration > Integrations > Wall > Post then set "Editor" to WYSIWYG.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #213576 by AngelicaHappy
Replied by AngelicaHappy on topic Re: GJ posts format and reply by users
Thanks.

And my second question:

Also I would like to allow users to reply to my posts, and approve all the replies before publication.

11 years 6 months ago #213585 by krileon
Reply feature is already enabled by default. Simply click the Reply menu link next to a post and it'll start a reply to it. Approval is universal to wall posts, so setting "Approve" on the Wall integration tab while editing a group or in backend configuration of Wall Defaults will also determine approval for replies.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #213604 by AngelicaHappy
Replied by AngelicaHappy on topic Re: GJ posts format and reply by users
Thank you so much for your quick answer, but... Therefore I made any mistake. Only the admin has the menú "Reply" in the riht side of the post. I send you a screenshot of what all the users see.
Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #213611 by krileon
You need to be a menu of the group to reply. There is no public posting. Also check the "Post" parameter for the Wall integration while editing your group and ensure it's set to "Group Users".

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn