[SOLVED] Subscriptions for two plans not expiring

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #250655 by petekuhn
CB Subs 1.9.1, Paid Subscriptions 3.0.0.

This just started happening a few weeks ago. All of our subscriptions are expiring properly
except for 2. On these 2 plans, the expiry date is set correctly, but the status is not set to X
(i.e., it remains A).

Any ideas where to look?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250735 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions for two plans not expiring
Does it have a grace period? A plan won't truly expire until the duration and the grace period have ended. Also be sure you're triggering expiration regularly. This is typically done by visiting CBSubs backend, but you may want to see what you've set it to within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #250782 by petekuhn
Replied by petekuhn on topic Subscriptions for two plans not expiring
Grace period is none for both plans, as for all other plans.

The two plans that don't expire are a small minority of our subscriptions. All of the rest of them expire as expected, so the expiry process is being triggered (it's set to cron task and admin access).

9 years 6 months ago #250792 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions for two plans not expiring
Anything specific about those plans that is different from your other plans? Conditions? Duration? Various other configurations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #250811 by petekuhn
I had looked for any differences, but I didn't find any obvious ones. Duration is 3 months, which is standard.

9 years 6 months ago #250860 by petekuhn
We just had a different problem (or at least a problem with different symptoms - a fatal error renewing a subscription of a different type than the ones that weren't renewing). I repaired the MySQL database, as the error log indicated database problems.

I can certainly imagine that a corrupt database could cause this problem. It will take a little while to see if this is now fixed, as these subscriptions are relatively uncommon. But we should wait and see before doing any more work on this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn