[SOLVED] Upgrade to this subscription is not possible. Error

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332010 by fede312
I've recently upgraded to J4. I'm checking all of the functions of the site. Now when I select the Monthly subscription on a brand new account with no other permissions, when I select the Plan, It sends me to the error "Upgrade to this subscription is not possible." I haven't changed anything on the settings of the plans. Any idea on what could be the problem? Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332020 by krileon
How are you selecting your plan? From the Subscriptions tab or are you using a direct addtobasket URL? That error typically only displays if a condition fails and the plan isn't actually accessible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fede312

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332023 by krileon
Ok, I believe you're seeing a regression caused by the below fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9091

The following fix has now been applied and is available in latest build release to fix this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9092

Both fixes are trying to fix the addtobasket behavior not respecting conditions and URL access checks. Both should be fully functional now. Please update CBSubs and retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fede312

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332048 by fede312
It does not appear from the tabs, and selecting from the from the regular url it does not show up and from the add to basket URL it keeps saying, Upgrade to this subscription is not possible. Even after updating to the latest version as you suggested. :(

1 year 3 months ago #332053 by krileon
If the plan isn't visible anywhere then your plan probably has a condition or access problem. Verify your plan is accessible to them under the Workflows tab and Access tab of your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 3 months ago #332061 by fede312
That's actually the first thing that came to my mind, but I checked and I couldn't find anything, which is logical since I haven't changed any of the conditions.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.911 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn