[SOLVED] forum rank problem in CB profiles

14 years 9 months ago #105175 by krileon
Check the code, if its fixed according the code given then you are up to date. If it's not fixed then simply fix it. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #105275 by rocknolds
Replied by rocknolds on topic Re:[Solved] Re:forum rank problem in CB profiles
It resolves my "always-fresh-boarding" issue with the regular users but admins were treated and rank as regular users too. In addition, the CB profile Forum tab is not anymore showing the last forum posts and I ended up reverting back the original file ;-(

-= the moment you enjoy wasting is not a waste of time
www.asmsi-cebu.org =-

14 years 9 months ago #105312 by krileon
It's working fine for me and many other users. Can be see even on my site working fine as well.

Have you changed the ranks for admins in backend? or altered the tables?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #105393 by rocknolds
Replied by rocknolds on topic Re:[Solved] Re:forum rank problem in CB profiles
I will probably try your fix again krileon once my issue regarding fb duplicate fields ( www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38>/func,view/catid,100/id,105392/#105392 )is resolved. this might cause and complication of my forumrank.

-= the moment you enjoy wasting is not a waste of time
www.asmsi-cebu.org =-

14 years 9 months ago #105602 by bytebandit01
Replied by bytebandit01 on topic Re:[Solved] Re:forum rank problem in CB profiles
krileon wrote:

It's working fine for me and many other users. Can be see even on my site working fine as well.

Have you changed the ranks for admins in backend? or altered the tables?

have you tried it with kunena 1.5.x? i tried it using cb1.2.1, but no go.

my site has custom-defined admin and moderator rank names, applying your fix only resoves the "fresh boarder" issue

however, for my case as admin which is custom-defined, it only shows "Senior Boarder" which i can see that it is being based on the # of forum posts. the same also applies to the custom-defined moderator rank names. so it is not working in custom-defined admin and moderator rank names.

all i did was edit the ranks names in the the kunena backend. no alteration in the tables/database.

14 years 9 months ago #106829 by audisport
Replied by audisport on topic Re:[Solved] Re:forum rank problem in CB profiles
I'm also facing the same issue with kunena 1.5.4 and cb 1.2.1. Still no way to get the special ranks into cb profile.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn