[SOLVED] Upgrading GroupJive lost forum access

13 years 11 months ago #133021 by quirkee
I upgraded GroupJive to version 1.8 and my groups have lost access to their Kunena boards which they previously had access to.

What tables for both components are involved for authorization of a group to a certain board?

Scott

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/02 15:54

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133091 by krileon
Board access is provided by the CB GroupJive plugin; ensure you have the plugin published and public so it may trigger the authentication code to provide access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #136974 by hellojoomla
Replied by hellojoomla on topic Re:Upgrading GroupJive lost group access to Kunena
You also need to go to the Forum Integration plugin in the CB Plugin Manager and set the Forum Component to Kunena under Parameters.

Then go to Integration under Components>GroupJive>Settings and set Show Forum to Yes and then update existing groups where it says "click here".

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn