Approval to join bug

14 years 8 months ago #106421 by Dieselmos
Approval to join bug was created by Dieselmos
I think i found a bug, when someone joins a group (Approval to join group) and the manager click on his group this window pops up (New user have joined your group - please activate them.).

It disappears when i click on it but when i click on manage pending users the windows pop up again. but when i click on it now i get a blank page.

If i click on the link on the top of the page (New users have joined your group - please activate them.) i dont get a blank page

hope you understand, sorry for my english hehe :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106792 by rosciak
Replied by rosciak on topic Re:Approval to join bug
I got the same issue. It's one of two serious bugs I found in Groupjive, and with these errors at this moment GroupJive cannot be used on working live community sities. But - after all - its still potentially very good extension. I believe GroupJive team will fix these errors soon.

14 years 8 months ago #106827 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Approval to join bug
Fixed in B4.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn