[SOLVED] gj plugin shows username in profile

14 years 6 months ago #112770 by nikdooley
Replied by nikdooley on topic Re:groupjive plugin shows username in profile
Lets try that again with an image:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112771 by nikdooley
This is with the plugin unpublished and is how I want the profile to look, but I still want the plugin to be visable:

Attachments:

14 years 6 months ago #112772 by nikdooley
In regards to conflicts I do not have any other plugins published except the core that came with community builder. I did install public mail but I have this unpublished in the plugin management and in the tab management areas.

14 years 6 months ago #112775 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:groupjive plugin shows username in profile
nikdooley wrote:

In regards to conflicts I do not have any other plugins published except the core that came with community builder. I did install public mail but I have this unpublished in the plugin management and in the tab management areas.

Check the configuration of the Formatname, Name, and Username fields. Again, GroupJive does not touch these fields, nor does it add any additional fields, nor does it use any code to interfere with these fields. Am still unable to duplicate your results. I created a fresh install of CB 1.2.1 and J1.5.14, but could not duplicate.

Please follow Help Us Help You in my signature and review the self help steps. Reply back with requested information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #112779 by nikdooley
I understand that you say that groupjive does nothing but obviously it is doing something as the contact information goes back to normal when groupjive is unpublished.

14 years 6 months ago #113039 by nikdooley
I did a fresh install of Joomla CB and group jive on a sub directory and I didn't have any problems. So I admit that there is a problem with my install.

But since I have so much loaded into this site I need to work out what the conflict is. Can you maybe help out as I tried to uninstall group jive and CB and then reinstall but everything went back to the way it was still with the conflict.

I cannot go live with this as it looks silly showing the username.

HELP!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn