Can't get the CBsubs_main_103-e.zip installed

14 years 1 month ago #127222 by Sequence1986
Can't get the CBsubs_main_103-e.zip installed was created by Sequence1986
Good day,

I can't seam to get the CBsubs_main_103-e.zip

I'm working on a localhost with wampserver 2.0i installed with PHP version 5.3.0

Have joomla 1.5.15 installed, did install cb 1.2.2.
and i've followed the step-by-step instructions concerning verifying my environment.

I've enabled openssl support and curl support.

and I installed ioncube into the www folder of my wamp server.

when i try to install the main cbsubs-plugin I don't the installed succesfull message. Instead i get redirected to a blank page. called www.example.com/?index2.php

Did I do anything wrong with ioncube install?

I've become quiet desperate in the mean while.

So can anyone please help me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127292 by krileon
Have you examined your error log to see if there are any issues. It's possible you did not install ioncube correctly; please use ioncube loaders test files (provided in the ioncube loader zip) to confirm ioncube is working and loaded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127325 by Sequence1986
Replied by Sequence1986 on topic Re:Can't get the CBsubs_main_103-e.zip installed
Thank you for examening my log.

And I've found out your right.

I didn't install the loader right.

But I can't seem to get it right.

I copied the ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll into my C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.0\ext file

I've add the following line into my php.ini
at what should be the right place.

; If you only provide the name of the extension, PHP will look for it in its
; default extension directory.
;
; Windows Extensions
; Note that ODBC support is built in, so no dll is needed for it.
; Note that many DLL files are located in the extensions/ (PHP 4) ext/ (PHP 5)
; extension folders as well as the separate PECL DLL download (PHP 5).
; Be sure to appropriately set the extension_dir directive.
;
;zend_extension=C:>wamp>bin>php>php5.3.0>ext>ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll

when I did this I could actually see the loader as an option in my wampmanager > PHP > Extensions >
tab but when I try and run it it says the loader module won't load.

I see this maybe is my fault and I reckon you are gonna refer my to the ioncube loader forum and readme files.

But, I could really use some help.
for starters English is not my native language and secondly I've read the readme file more than 10 times now and I still don't get it.

Trusting in your experience is this kind of installations. I would really appreciate it if you could offer me a solution.

legenda > = slash

Attachment php.zip not found

Post edited by: Sequence1986, at: 2010/03/18 23:03

Post edited by: Sequence1986, at: 2010/03/18 23:03
Attachments:

14 years 1 month ago #127352 by pepperkayn
Replied by pepperkayn on topic Re:Can't get the CBsubs_main_103-e.zip installed
I too am having this issue and have found it to be that i'm running PHP 5.3. The current CBSubs is not compatible with PHP 5.3 only upto PHP 5.2.6

Taken from the requirements page:
'PHP version 5 or better (highly recommended PHP version 5.2.6 or better, PHP 5.3 support is coming with CBSubs 1.1)'

Seems a bit silly to me as I've just installed the latest PHP with Joomla! But apparently the CBSubs 1.1 is coming soon, but when?!?!?

Hope this helps!

14 years 1 month ago #127424 by krileon
Your path does not seam correct for a windows server. Please try the following.
[code:1]
zend_extension = "C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.0\ext\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll"
[/code:1]

You also have the loader commented out (;), this will cause it to not function.

[code:1]
;zend_extension
[/code:1]

Sorry, but can't advise you on localhost usage; typically this is something you'd need to consult your host about.

pepperkayn wrote:

I too am having this issue and have found it to be that i'm running PHP 5.3. The current CBSubs is not compatible with PHP 5.3 only upto PHP 5.2.6

This is correct, CBSubs 1.1 should be releasing within the next coming weeks. We've review to do on a few bug fixes for some of the integrations remaining, sorry for the inconvenience.

If using localhost especially WAMP it's possible to download and use PHP 5.2 instead of 5.3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn