Internal Server Error from Configuration Tab in CB

13 years 11 months ago #133644 by mshoebri
Hi

Checked the forums but can't find any reference. I just installed CB 1.2.2 and installation went fine no with no errors.

All tabs works fine in the CB Component Manager except the Configuration Tab. I have ran tools and other checks and all reports are good. I created a simple form loaded the test data all is good.

When I chosse the Configuration Tab I Get the following error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@healthfitnessolutions.com.au and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have Joomla 1.5.15 sitting in a hosted environment. I have access via cpanel. Any help please?

Thanks
Mark
PS - I am evaluating CB and potentially CBSubs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133651 by nant
mshoebri wrote:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@healthfitnessolutions.com.au and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Thanks
Mark
PS - I am evaluating CB and potentially CBSubs.

I have highlighted the key phrase above.

You need to check your server error log.

If you do not know how - please ask your hoster.

13 years 7 months ago #142434 by yoda_oz
ive got the same issue. check error.log and there's nothing in there since 15th september. today is the 20th! nothing is relevant in there anyway.

ive tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but to no avail.

13 years 7 months ago #142460 by krileon

ive got the same issue. check error.log and there's nothing in there since 15th september. today is the 20th! nothing is relevant in there anyway.

Then we can't help you. If your error logging is not working properly or not configured correctly in php.ini then it is impossible to diagnose such an error with zero details. Please contact your host to ensure your error logging is configured appropriately. Also ensure you're viewing ERROR logs and not ACCESS logs. error.log is not your error logging, view your error logging from your hosts panel. Some installations will kick error.log at their location, but typically host pathing to error logs is used and not that method.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn