Conflict: CB Facebook Connect and JavaScript SDK

13 years 11 months ago #133774 by MALditoNica
Just wanted to let you all know that there is a conflict between the cb facebook connect plugin and the new JavaScript SDK:
developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/javascript/

Plugins like this work only as iframe:
www.khawaib.co.uk/web-design/facebook-like-button.html
The topic has been locked.
13 years 11 months ago #133909 by krileon
Why would there be a conflict? FBC plugin doesn't use that API. That JS library is part of their OpenGraph API, which FBC currently does not use (will in a later release).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
13 years 10 months ago #135520 by AdminPL
Hi,
it looks after, from which we have the same problem.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,135394/catid,117/

My thesis is that it is up to the double connection.

Because if one is off the other works

Alternative I'm just trying to implement the Iframe variety of social pluigins.
13 years 10 months ago #135565 by krileon
Thread locked in favor of:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,135394/catid,117/

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/14 14:57

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn