Cross Browser Support?

13 years 10 months ago #135227 by liovah
Cross Browser Support? was created by liovah
Hey,

In internet explorer it works a treat, however in firefox and chrome it...well...it doesnt work there is an array of errors :) just wandering if you have an idea why?

Thanks.

Lev B.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #135288 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Cross Browser Support?
What do you mean it doesn't work? Have you followed debug procedures found within Help Us Help You from my signature? Yes it is cross browser supported. We've successfully tested in IE (7 & 8), FF, Chrome/Safari, and Opera. More then likely you've a JS conflict of some sort, but is unclear until proper debugging has been performed (primarily maximum error reporting and debug mode configured then review on-screen errors).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #135351 by liovah
Replied by liovah on topic Re:Cross Browser Support?
Hey,

Sorry forgot to post that :O here it is, im afraid I dont know what im looking for since i didnt code it, i cant really understand other code :/

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1062 - Duplicate entry 'ANpb1xN9X6nL5qyF4yF3BZcXhCRJftPS/' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_comprofiler_sessions` (`session_id`,`session_data`,`expiry_time`,`ui`,`client_ip`,`incoming_ip`) VALUES('ANpb1xN9X6nL5qyF4yF3BZcXhCRJftPS/','a:4:{s:17:\"cbsessions.verify\";s:32:\"sEUTpuNJyNx9Vj7McsEY9iRNuT0nURiC\";s:15:\"cbsession.agent\";s:110:\"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)\";s:15:\"facebook_userid\";N;s:7:\"cb_auth\";s:0:\"\";}',UNIX_TIMESTAMP()+43200,1,'81.141.176.97','81.141.176.97')

13 years 10 months ago #135370 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Cross Browser Support?
Please ensure you're using latest release of FBC. It would seam your session is not stored correctly and is causing duplicates. I recommend reviewing your _session and _comprofiler_sessions database tables and purging all sessions. Then once sessions purged login via backend and disable Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 until issue resolved. If not resolved do the same with CB Plugins. Please keep in mind you should not disable core plugins; only those that are 3rd party (not Joomla or Joomlapolis).

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/11 15:24

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #135435 by liovah
Hey,

Thanks for the replies, still not working, i have cleared the rows and am in the process of disabling but i cant test it as it now gives another error:

You cannot create a user with this User Group Level. Only Super Administrators have this ability.

I am going to continue to disable plugins but whether or not I can actually login due to the above error im not sure.

EDIT

I thought i may try clearing the cache and cookies, and then it told me facebook ID is not present, and thats will ALLL of the plugins unpublished :/

Thanks
Lev B

Post edited by: liovah, at: 2010/06/11 21:26

13 years 10 months ago #135454 by liovah
Also, it seems to work for un registered users, but if i have created a user and asked them to sign in it doesnt work, and i have reinstalled it following it exactly..nothing :(

Strange

Post edited by: liovah, at: 2010/06/14 13:58

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn