Translate "sign in" and "unlink" buttons

13 years 10 months ago #136560 by ivanadrian
Translate "sign in" and "unlink" buttons was created by ivanadrian
Hi!

I am using the facebook connect plugin in a spanish website, and I want to translate the "sign in" and "unlink" buttons. How can I do that?

Thank you very much

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #136568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Translate
ivanadrian wrote:

Hi!

I am using the facebook connect plugin in a spanish website, and I want to translate the "sign in" and "unlink" buttons. How can I do that?

Thank you very much

Edit your CB language file, all strings used in FBC are already provided you simply need only to translate them. Please see the following location.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/cbteamplugins_language.php
ON: Line 492
[code:1]
// Facebook integration plugin:
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #136578 by ivanadrian
Replied by ivanadrian on topic Re:Translate "sign in" and "unlink" buttons
Thank you very much for your answer. I downloaded the file, modified it and uploaded it to my site again, but anything has changed.

I suppose that I am missing something, but I don't know what.

Thank you for your patience and help.

13 years 10 months ago #136722 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Translate
ivanadrian wrote:

Thank you very much for your answer. I downloaded the file, modified it and uploaded it to my site again, but anything has changed.

I suppose that I am missing something, but I don't know what.

Thank you for your patience and help.

Don't understand, you did or did not get language strings working? Was able to confirm the strings working perfectly fine. Example as follows.

[code:1]
'Sign in' => 'Login',
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn