FB connect in 1.2.1?

13 years 9 months ago #137094 by zevstub
FB connect in 1.2.1? was created by zevstub
I'm running CB 1.2.1 on my Joomla 1.0.15 site, but it has been hacked a LOT, so upgrading to 1.2.2 is sort of out of the question for now. That being said, I'd really love FB Connect integration.
Is there any way to make it work with 1.2.1? Or can you tell me the minimum number of files that need to be upgraded to make it work?

Thanks.

Post edited by: zevstub, at: 2010/07/04 14:16

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:FB connect in 1.2.1?

Is there any way to make it work with 1.2.1? Or can you tell me the minimum number of files that need to be upgraded to make it work?

No, CB 1.2.2 is required, period. Edit at your own risk. API changes and updates and thus some plugins REQUIRE the new API to function. It will not work on CB 1.2.1 at all as the Authentication API is not present in CB 1.2.1. We do not support core hacks either, I recommend not editing the core and instead learning to create plugins using CB available triggers (see tutorials within signature) to further expand CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn