blank screen

13 years 9 months ago #138644 by nishant80
blank screen was created by nishant80
When i install facebook connect at that time and also when i try to click CB Facebook Connect in CB Plugin Manager blank screen is comming and browser url showing is : valuecm.com/profit/administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=501 . I tried again and again and in fact to get it working i installed joomla afresh but in vain. Pls solve the problem

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #138645 by nishant80
Replied by nishant80 on topic Re:blank screen
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '{' in /profit/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfacebookconnect/cb.facebookconnect.php on line 713

Above error msg i got after setting debugging on

13 years 9 months ago #138666 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:blank screen
Line 713 is a TRY function. Valid and structured ran through debugging 3 times and found no errors. Could not duplicate your issue. Please re-download FBC and install to ensure you have the latest release. Your issues are possibly related to a previous release. You could also have a 3rd party conflict, please disable any 3rd party CB plugins or Joomla system plugins and confirm if resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #138886 by nishant80
I again reinstalled this time just Installed Joomla and CB and CB login module . Further i disabled all system plugins except debug plugin . Still the same error !!

13 years 9 months ago #138935 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:blank screen
nishant80 wrote:

I again reinstalled this time just Installed Joomla and CB and CB login module . Further i disabled all system plugins except debug plugin . Still the same error !!

Did you re-download FBC to ensure you have the latest release? Can not duplicate your issue. Possibly related to your PHP version. Please see help us help you within my signature as need further information about your installation and server. Could not duplicate your issue still. You may want to try the incubator project CB Connect which features latest Facebook usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #138956 by nishant80
Dear Sir
Thnx for ur co-operation. Yes I have downloaded again.BUT still the same prob. Following is my system information:
System Information
Setting Value

PHP Built on: FreeBSD hostingprod.com 4.11-YAHOO-20070605 FreeBSD 4.11-YAHOO-20070605 #0: i386
Database Version: 4.1.14
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 4.3.11
Web Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.6b FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.20 Stable [ senu takaa ] 18-July-2010 18:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/5.0.375.99 Safari/533.4

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn