Shape 5 Login and Register Box not working

13 years 8 months ago #140891 by PeterNagel
Shape 5 Login and Register Box not working was created by PeterNagel
Hi All,

for some weard reason, the login and registraion box (Shape 5 Box Module) does not want to work if the CB Facebook Connect Plugin is enabled. Setup:

Joomla 1.5.20
CB 1.2.3

1.) I have CB Login module published to the Login position of Shape 5 Basic template;
2.) Shape 5 CB Registration Module published to registration position;
3.) CB Twitter Connect Plugin enabled;
4.) The Popup boxes for both login and registration works perfectly! However..

a.) Once I enable the CB Facebook Connect Plugin, both popup boxes stop functioning, even if I move the CB Login module do a different position (eg Left).

Does CB Facebook Connect Plugin, in terms of functionality, use a different type of script than the CB Twitter Connect Plugin?

Thanks for the assistance
Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #140956 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Shape 5 Login and Register Box not working

Does CB Facebook Connect Plugin, in terms of functionality, use a different type of script than the CB Twitter Connect Plugin?

Yes of course they're completely different API. More then likely you've a Fatal JS Error on your site or thee is an issue with your Facebook configuration that is creating a Fatal error which will prevent all future JS from operating. Please review your browser error console for any Fatal JS errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn