unlink button with german language is "ugly"

13 years 8 months ago #141072 by hmartin
I like community Builder and I like to imcrease it's impact adding all this qwonderwful plugins, that really seem to make sense ....

Anyway I have an Issue with the facebook connect plugin.

In the German Language the text used for the unlink button does not quite fit. That makes it look just not adequat ... please have a look ;)

Thanks for taking care of that ....
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #141103 by krileon
You'll need to adjust the CSS to meet your needs. The plugin has its own CSS file ( visit the plugins folder in CB ) as well as it's own class so you can adjust its display to meet your needs. The class used by the button is as follows.

fbc_button

Simply add or adjust the existing CSS to change the Width to allow for more text within the button.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/01 17:12

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #141109 by hmartin
Thank you, for your help, Worked fine and was easy. Now maybe you could also telle me, where I can change the style of the "new message waiting" and "new connection requests" messages, that are displayed in the login module of community builder? Is there also a css?

I like Community Builder!

13 years 8 months ago #141188 by krileon
I recommend obtaining Firefox for Firebug you can then "Inspect" the elements on the page and reveal their source thus providing their Classes and/or IDs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #145861 by eric.lopez
Replied by eric.lopez on topic Re:unlink button with german language is "ugly"
Where is the CSS file located?

13 years 6 months ago #145934 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:unlink button with german language is
eric.lopez wrote:

Where is the CSS file located?

Facebook Connect CSS is located at the following location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfacebookconnect/cb.facebookconnect.css

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn