[SOLVED] Facebook Connect Publishing Causes Error

13 years 7 months ago #142407 by karlfrankjr
I have checked the forum for a resolution and nothing is working.

When I publish CB Facebook Connect I get the following error:

Illegal variable _files or _env or _get or _post or _cookie or _server or _session or globals passed to script

When I unpublish CB Facebook Connect and clear the cache of the effected browser everything works again.

So far I:

1. Deleted and repasted both the Application ID and Application Secret several times.

2. I deleted and manually typed in the App ID and App secret twice.

3. I had tried the MyApi free app and wasn't completely happy so I paid for document access for this one.

4. I have, as far as I can tell, uninstalled everything to do with MyApi.

Again, this only happens immediately after I publish CB Facebook Connect and goes away after.

The website is www.nowisourchance.com

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/20 18:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #142408 by karlfrankjr
Replied by karlfrankjr on topic Re:Facebook Connect Publishing Causes Error
Update:

I created a new application on Facebook from scratch...

It now let's me log in and everything works fine until I try and "Link" my facebook account to my CB account.

I get the login information from Facebook and click submit and then I receive the error mentioned above:

Illegal variable _files or _env or _get or _post or _cookie or _server or _session or globals passed to script.

13 years 7 months ago #142409 by karlfrankjr
Another update. I logged out with my CB account and tried to just sign in with my Facebook Account. The Facebook login popup window loaded, I put in my username and password and hit submit and received the same error:

Illegal variable _files or _env or _get or _post or _cookie or _server or _session or globals passed to script.

13 years 7 months ago #142451 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook Connect Publishing Causes Error
Try documentation subscriber incubator project CB Connect as it features Facebook integration as well. The same usage that will be available with next FBC release (in other words could already be resolved for next release).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #142471 by karlfrankjr
Good work. I removed the old CB Facebook Connect, installed the subscriber based incubator CB Connect and both Gmail and Facebook connect work well.

Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn