Where is FBC R3?

13 years 7 months ago #142841 by miamiman
Where is FBC R3? was created by miamiman
I am looking all over the place. Is the latest version the one that is in the downloads sections for paid subscribers? Or is that the old?

When is v4 coming out?

Thanks,

Latin Press
Miami, USA
www.latinpressinc.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #142886 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Where is FBC R3?

I am looking all over the place. Is the latest version the one that is in the downloads sections for paid subscribers? Or is that the old?

That's the latest public release.

When is v4 coming out?

When it's done with testing phase. You're welcome to use incubator project CB Connect, which features latest Facebook integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #142887 by miamiman
Replied by miamiman on topic Re:Where is FBC R3?
Thank you.

Maybe it would help to identify the releases in the download section.

Cheers.

Post edited by: miamiman, at: 2010/09/27 15:42

Latin Press
Miami, USA
www.latinpressinc.com

13 years 7 months ago #142891 by krileon

Maybe it would help to identify the releases in the download section.

It is, it says 1.0. Next release will be 1.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #143039 by miamiman
Replied by miamiman on topic Re:Where is FBC R3?
Just so I am absolutely sure...

The latest release [R3 & today's R4] of Version 1.0 facebook connect plug-in is found at the following url ??

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,190/

Unless I am missing something, it doesn't mention what release it is?

Thanks.

Latin Press
Miami, USA
www.latinpressinc.com

13 years 7 months ago #143066 by krileon
They're still 1.0, but different release candidates, not different releases. It's a big confusing at first, but once you've got the structure down is easier to understand. Best approach is to just re-download and install. We're releasing 1.1 today though so I recommend just waiting.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn