CB Connect Incubator Version Error

13 years 7 months ago #142896 by karlfrankjr
CB Connect Incubator Version Error was created by karlfrankjr
I am sorry if there is a better place to post this but I didn't see it.

I am using the Incubator CB Connect and it works fine for the most part. Facebook and Google Login works.

However, when I try and do some things, like edit an article, I get an error message like you see in the image attached.

This error message ONLY happens when I am signed in through Facebook via the CB Connect plugin.

"Warning: Cannot modify header information"
The topic has been locked.
13 years 7 months ago #142897 by karlfrankjr
Replied by karlfrankjr on topic Re:CB Connect Incubator Version Error
I can't upload the picture, but you can see it here:

rookery9.aviary.com.s3.amazonaws.com/5142500/5142620_7307_625x625.jpg
13 years 7 months ago #142998 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Connect Incubator Version Error
We do not support incubator projects on Joomlapolis. If you have a problem with incubator projects then post on the projects forums. Thread locked.

Incubator projects are considered "personal projects" and no guarantee or support is provided.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn