Window with just user and password

13 years 6 months ago #145591 by aspeno
Window with just user and password was created by aspeno
[code:1]<form action="ccpd.cs.cofc.edu/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login" method="post" id="mod_loginform" style="margin:0px;">
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="mod_login">
<tr><td><span id="mod_login_usernametext"><label for="mod_login_username">Username</label></span><br />
<input type="text" name="username" id="mod_login_username" class="inputbox" size="14" /><br />
<span id="mod_login_passwordtext"><label for="mod_login_password">Password</label></span><br /><span><input type="password" name="passwd" id="mod_login_password" class="inputbox" size="14" /></span><br />
<input type="hidden" name="op2" value="login" />
<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="english" />[/code:1]

Facebook connect plugin does not seem to work at:
ccpd.cs.cofc.edu

Here is the html it is generating:
[code:1]<input type="hidden" name="force_session" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="B:aHR0cDovL2NjcGQuY3MuY29mYy5lZHUvaW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21famV2ZW50cyZhbXA7SXRlbWlkPTUmYW1wO2xhbmc9ZW4mYW1wO3Rhc2s9Y2F0Lmxpc3RldmVudHMmYW1wO3ZpZXc9Y2F0" />
<input type="hidden" name="message" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" name="loginfrom" value="loginmodule" />
<input type="hidden" name="cbsecuritym3" value="cbm_181f5fc5_3102f7fe_6f837037c11017ea90fe23ad74b99cfc" />
<input type="hidden" name="jfdd9026b1ad71ae8e6ed562b4b92a781" value="1" />
<input type="checkbox" name="remember" id="mod_login_remember" value="yes" /> <span id="mod_login_remembermetext"><label for="mod_login_remember">Remember me</label></span><br />[/code:1]

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/05 19:48

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #145616 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Window with just user and password
Your issue isn't very descriptive. Please better describe your problem. When clicking the FBC button a user will be asked to login to Facebook if they're not already logged in. They'd then need to validate your application if not done already in the same window (all is on-screen and will guide the user). Have edited your post to properly structure it. The button on the link you provided appeared to work fine and there were no Fatal JS errors present that I could see. There could be a login/registration error however and if your Joomla template does not have the proper message tag those messages will not display (review default template on the message tag usage).

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/05 19:49

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #145629 by aspeno
Replied by aspeno on topic Re:Window with just user and password
Does the plug in require php 5.2? I can reproduce the problem on several sites that run RHEL which only has PHP 5.1.6

The problem is after login to face book it brings back the empty html page (except user and password) html fields

13 years 6 months ago #145632 by krileon
Yes, you need to be using PHP 5.2 or greater.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146690 by jinsinger
Replied by jinsinger on topic Re:Window with just user and password
I am using PHP 5.2.5 and I still get the empty username and password form. Has anyone solved this problem?

13 years 5 months ago #146786 by krileon
jinsinger wrote:

I am using PHP 5.2.5 and I still get the empty username and password form. Has anyone solved this problem?

Please provide a screenshot of your issue. What empty username and password form? You mean the button isn't showing at all? If this is the case you've mis-configured your application, the plugin, or login module.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn