No Facebook Button

13 years 4 months ago #148641 by alexwalker
No Facebook Button was created by alexwalker
I cannot see the Facebook button in the CB Login and have tried both Icon and Text. My site is www.alexwalker.co.uk/omm I also have Enter security code for the Captcha but cannot see anything. Any help appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148659 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No Facebook Button
Please review the documentation closely that is included with the FBC package. Appears you've not enabled plugins integrations within your CB Login module. Please also ensure that FBC is completely configured (Application ID, Secret, etc...).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148676 by alexwalker
Replied by alexwalker on topic Re:No Facebook Button
Hi Krileon, I did read the documentation very carefully and configured it correctly. The Facebook integration login works a dream. I just cannot see the Facebook icon just a blank button. Hover over the blank button next to Register and it says "Login with your Facebook account." I am wondering if it is an issue with the css in the Onyx template from Joomlashack ?

Post edited by: alexwalker, at: 2010/12/14 20:50

13 years 4 months ago #148680 by krileon
alexwalker wrote:

Hi Krileon, I did read the documentation very carefully and configured it correctly. The Facebook integration login works a dream. I just cannot see the Facebook icon just a blank button. Hover over the blank button next to Register and it says "Login with your Facebook account." I am wondering if it is an issue with the css in the Onyx template from Joomlashack ?

Post edited by: alexwalker, at: 2010/12/14 20:50

Reviewing source the problem is the template. It's CSS is affecting specific inputs such as buttons and overriding FBC CSS.

IN: templates/js_onyx/css/2_formalize.css
ON: Line 63
[code:1]
button, input[type="reset"], input[type="submit"], input[type="button"] {
-moz-border-radius: 11px 11px 11px 11px;
background: -moz-linear-gradient(center top , #333333 0%, #000000 100%) repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
border: 1px solid #000000;
color: #FFFFFF;
cursor: pointer;
font: bold 12px/1.2 Arial,sans-serif;
outline: 0 none;
overflow: visible;
padding: 5px 15px;
text-shadow: 0 1px 1px #000000;
width: auto;
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148682 by alexwalker
Replied by alexwalker on topic Re:No Facebook Button
Krileon, is this an additional code or a replacement code ?

13 years 4 months ago #148746 by krileon
alexwalker wrote:

Krileon, is this an additional code or a replacement code ?

No, you're free to edit the plugin to meet your needs, but the problem is your template overriding CSS for all button inputs.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn