Still no FB Button.

13 years 3 months ago #150893 by sn16
Still no FB Button. was created by sn16
Hi.
Sorry to bother you! I've been over it a billion times, and I'm sure I'm just missing a checkbox somewhere, but I CANNOT get the logo to appear! :)
I'm using all the latest, without any content yet..
www.sn16.net
Any ideas??

Database Version: 5.0.77
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.14
Web Server: Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface: apache2handler
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.6.0 Stable [ Onward ] 10-Jan-2011 23:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/9.0.570.0 Safari/534.11
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150896 by sn16
Replied by sn16 on topic Re: Still no FB Button.
Now I get - DB function reports no errors - and no details synced! :(
The Twitter one doesnt sync either! BooHoo.

13 years 3 months ago #150905 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Still no FB Button.
It's not going to work on Joomla 1.6.x. There's a bug with user creation and editing. I've already fixed all such issues and you can find the patches at our forge at the following location. Read the contents of the tickets carefully as patches must be applied in a specific order.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/issues (all j16 issues begin with "J16: ")

Folks please be patient with us in the integration to Joomla 1.6.x; we'll be making a release very soon to address all Joomla 1.6.x issues. A last minute change in Joomla 1.6.x broken CB 1.3.1 integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sn16

13 years 3 months ago #150907 by sn16
Replied by sn16 on topic Re: Still no FB Button.
Shit! I have no idea! Do you think it'd be easier to reinstall J1.5?? The twitter logon doesnt work either..

13 years 2 months ago #153880 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Still no FB Button.

sn16 wrote: Shit! I have no idea! Do you think it'd be easier to reinstall J1.5?? The twitter logon doesnt work either..

We'll be releasing CB 1.4 this coming Monday, so if you've the patience you could simply wait. FBC 1.2 and Twitter 1.1 (soon to be released as well) are tested working on CB 1.4 and Joomla 1.6. Otherwise you'll need to stick with Joomla 1.5 until we've released CB 1.4.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn