[CLOSED] No f sign in button anywhere

13 years 2 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #152678 by donkey12
[CLOSED] No f sign in button anywhere was created by donkey12
Hi there,

I'm struggling with the installation of this plugin.
I followed the cb documentation but whatever I do there's still no f sign in key added to my cb login page or panel . Nothing on the user profile page or the registration form either.

Did I miss a step?
Something wrong with my gavick template?

With thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153868 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: No f sign in button anywhere
Only way for the button to fail is your cb login module does not have cb integrations plugins set to Yes or the facebook API is failing (generally due to misconfiguration). Please ensure you've configured everything correctly and are testing with debug mode on and maximum error reporting set as you could have a conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153916 by donkey12
Replied by donkey12 on topic No facebook sign in/out button
Hi krileon,

What's missing here is the fb sign in/out blue key on the the login/out panel.
Instead, I've got a default joomla sign in/out grey button that can be used to login/out using a facebook account. It's working but the blue key isn't there.
Please have a look at the attached print screen of beautyontrial.co.uk

File Attachment:

File Name: nofbkey.doc
File Size:298 KB
Attachments:

13 years 2 months ago #153937 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: No facebook sign in/out button
FBC displays login and logout button via CB Login module. I can't provide support beyond this. If you attempt to place the button elsewhere it likely will not work. If the login module is not present then FBC will not load as it loads through the login module; this is explained within its documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn