[SOLVED] Curvy error

13 years 7 months ago #142023 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Curvy error
cferron wrote:

Thanks for checking on this one. Do you have another menu that you could suggest me?

Thanks

Claude

No idea, if I use drop-down I typically make my own module to handle it and thus my own CSS. I recommend searching Joomla.org extension directory for a non-JS based menu. Have to be careful with CSS based as well though as some will not display right in older browsers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #142035 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Curvy error
I ended up re-installing the same menu and the errors are gone... Don't know what happend but it works now.

Topic can be closed I guess.

Claude

13 years 6 months ago #143788 by TheFlyingKiwi
Replied by TheFlyingKiwi on topic Re:Curvy error
hi krileon,

I'm afraid I have the exactly the same issue. Have been trouble shooting for a over a week now and as a last resort I am seeking your expertise.

I have built many sites with CB before, this specific one was built from scratch using the latest versions of everything (full details below)

I came across this post on the forge where nant/beat said that it had been fixed. forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/1680

I am thinking that my issue must be JS conflict but I am at a loss as to what is conflicting.

I have created a subdomain to the live site (so its not picked up by search engines). If it would help i am happy to create a staging site and give you full super admin access (but with any luck you may be able to see the problem here). OK here are the details:

Link: jbh.abouttimeonlinesolutions.net
Exact PHP version: 5.2.6
Exact CB version: 1.2.3
Exact Joomla version: 1.5.21

# Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum? See attached (note have change the db prefix on site but replaced with standard for attached file)
# Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..): No
# Any SEF components?: Standard Joomla SEF, No components
# Move or encrypt configuration.php?: No
# Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install? Fresh Install
# Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install? Fresh install - BUT - used JoomlaBamboo Quickstart package
# What browser is issue present in? IE 8, some reports of IE 7. No problem in FF (all versions), CHrome or Safari

Many thanks
Iain

Attachment curvyobject_full_debug.txt not found

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn