Weird issue with tab with html code...

13 years 7 months ago #141254 by Johnnydement
Weird issue with tab with html code... was created by Johnnydement
Hello,

I have a tab made of delimiters, showing different gaming profiles for users, the problem it's buging the profiles out,and I don't know why...

I attach an image comparing how the profile looks with 4 different browsers...

Also, in firefox, and IE, the sigs are taking AGES to load...

In firefox, the missplaced groups (supergroups) tab looked fine before creating the sigs tab...

File Attachment:

Your feedback on the JED helps us improve Kunena. ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141255 by Johnnydement
Replied by Johnnydement on topic Re:Weird issue with tab with html code...
Repliing cause I'm dumb and forgot to suscribe thread :P

Your feedback on the JED helps us improve Kunena. ;)

13 years 7 months ago #141286 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Weird issue with tab with html code...
No two browsers render alike (aside from Chrome and Safari as they have same engine). Issues like you're experiencing are template related (slowness is just due to IE being crappy) and should be adjusted with CSS specific to browsers. This is something web developers have been battling for years, cross platform support. Most browsers are standards compliant such as FF and Chrome while others not such much like ALL IE releases and Opera (latest Opera is pretty good now though). At any rate, you'll need to adjust the CSS of your template to accommodate other browsers and is not a bug.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn