Cannot open User profile

13 years 7 months ago #143186 by bruno05
Cannot open User profile was created by bruno05
I just upgraded to CB 1.2.3 from 1.2.2 and now I cannot open any of the users under 'user management'. I get a pop up error that says 'plugin must have a name'. I have researched all over the forum and tried unpublishing the plugins, but cannot make the error go away.

Please help. I can uninstall and re install if needed. But do not want to lose my user data.

I also want to remove the 'front end editor, params fields from the tabs for all users. I do not want them to see it. I have the same as 'no' in the configuration, but it still displays in the tab.

Post edited by: bruno05, at: 2010/09/30 21:13

Post edited by: bruno05, at: 2010/09/30 21:14

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #143195 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Cannot open User profile

I also want to remove the 'front end editor, params fields from the tabs for all users. I do not want them to see it. I have the same as 'no' in the configuration, but it still displays in the tab.

They'll always display in backend, you'll just have to accept that fact. Ensure the params field in field management is on a tab that is published. Please also try disabling plugins 1 by 1 as you may have a bad plugin installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #143196 by bruno05
Replied by bruno05 on topic Re:Cannot open User profile
UPDATE - I uninstalled 1.2.3 and installed 1.2.2 and everything works fine. I can open and view any user under 'user management'. All tabs are visible and everything works fine. So looks like there is a problem with the 1.2.3 package that conflicts with some plugin.

13 years 7 months ago #143267 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Cannot open User profile
CB 1.2.3 is working just fine, if there is a conflict you should address the conflict. Review help us help you within my signature for debug procedures.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.979 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn