User Cannot Login (Internet Explorer Issue)

13 years 4 months ago #147825 by alexplag
after reading through the forum I was unable to correct this issue and hoping maybe someone can help!

Users can login with Mozilla Firefox but not Internet Explorer. www.greekgateway.com.

It appears to be working before, don't know what happened!

I am using cb_login as my default login. When users try login in with IE the page just refreshes but it does not show the user is logged in.

You can try logging in to see what i mean in IE.

User: Sugar
Pass: sug1234

Below are other topics I have found with the same issue but no solution!

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,27/id,80929/#80929

Post edited by: alexplag, at: 2010/12/06 04:46

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147906 by krileon
Don't know what your issue is. I was able to successfully login with IE6, IE7, IE8, and IE9 Beta. Site seams to be working perfectly fine. This was tested with IETester (6-9) and IE8/IE9 tested in official browser releases from Microsoft as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn