[solved] CB not appear in the data lists and site profile

10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #231476 by infogeografo
Sorry if some words are wrong, but google translate because I'm from Brazil, follows:

Guys, I'm migrating my website on the nail of 1.5 to 2.5 and did the whole process of the Community Builder, and even then all OK, data, lists, etc ... all migrated. But the problem is that when creating the menu for lists or profile when I click the list opens but the data does not appear in any way. Are blank forms as image.

By clicking on the blank line to record as he directs it really is there, but the screen is blank would be the profile.
He must be the record because when I click on the blank line it directs to a link containing the name of a user profile, for example: http://localhost/asaesc2/index.php/menuteste/userprofile/john

I have watched all records, access, tried other templates, but nothing.
Maybe I'm half nerd with version 2.5 of joomla, but please help.

Sending a picture below of how this list is on my website which is 1.5 in the air until then, for a comparison:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #231519 by nant

10 years 8 months ago #231532 by infogeografo
Replied by infogeografo on topic CB not appear in the data lists and site profile

nant wrote: your migrated template is most likely causing this.

I passed the data as follows:

CB upgraded to version 1.9 on my joomla 1.5 site (as directed by the CB itself). After typically installed joomla 2.5 and installed normally CB 1.9.
But as I have a lot of data, did the replacement of the tables in the database and did comprofiler checks on the Tools menu of the CB.

In the administrator everything was perfect, but the site is blank. When you click in the blank area it redirects normally as if the data were there.

Should be migrated this way. Have a safer way to perform this migration of data from CB joomla 1.5 to joomla 2.5?

10 years 8 months ago #231551 by nant

infogeografo wrote:

nant wrote: your migrated template is most likely causing this.

I passed the data as follows:

CB upgraded to version 1.9 on my joomla 1.5 site (as directed by the CB itself). After typically installed joomla 2.5 and installed normally CB 1.9.
But as I have a lot of data, did the replacement of the tables in the database and did comprofiler checks on the Tools menu of the CB.

In the administrator everything was perfect, but the site is blank. When you click in the blank area it redirects normally as if the data were there.

Should be migrated this way. Have a safer way to perform this migration of data from CB joomla 1.5 to joomla 2.5?

Your template is most likely not Joomla 2.5 compatible and you will either need to fix it or replace with one that is.

10 years 8 months ago #231553 by krileon
View access levels and usergroups from J1.5 to J2.5 do not match. Your issue is likely tab access related. Check all your tabs within CB > Tab Management and ensure they're set to Public view access level. Re-save them just to be sure the new access level stores to database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 8 months ago #231625 by infogeografo
After two weeks of fighting could solve. I appreciate the tips that helped me get to the solution.
Actually did the following migration:
I created the site new item by item fields that existed in the old table Community Builder identically (name, type, etc) ... after all did a tidy house manual migration of the following tables:
jos_comprofiler
jos_core_acl_aro
jos_core_acl_group_aro_map
jos_user

This was done on the Tools CB and went running all the tests in this order, but does not work:
1 - Check the database user;
2 - Check database plugins CB;
3 - Check users and fields in the database of the Community Builder;
4 - Check Database Community Builder.

That done, finally!! All data migrated perfectly in place and no conflicts on the site. Normally appear in the template.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn