Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cannot add a new user!?

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #242020 by abennett88
Cannot add a new user!? was created by abennett88
I have a bit of an emergency.

I have joomla 2.7.18 and CB 1.9.1 and previously everything way fine and i could add users and now in the admin panel and via my (previously working) API I cannot add users and I don't know why.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried to search around but with no luck.

When I try to add a user it is just showing the community builder main page and nothing is happening. I have debug on and errors set to maximum and nothing is comming up. ALSO there is nothing in the logs (server or joomla) at all.

HEEELPPP

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by abennett88.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 1 month ago #242895 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot add a new user!?
Upgrade Joomla to latest release then retry and see if issue persists. You should have 2.5.19 or 3.2.3. Once done re-install CB over top of it self and try adding a user again. If still not working then review the 3rd party plugins installed within Extensions > Plug-in Manager and disable 3rd party plugins 1 by 1 until resolve as User or System plugins could cause a conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon