7 years 4 months ago #288629 by rsqtech
SQL Error now showing up was created by rsqtech
I have no idea what just happened but it wont stop doing this

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288630 by rsqtech
Replied by rsqtech on topic SQL Error now showing up
When i try to edit anything from the front end i get this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 245416096 bytes) in /home/pleases7/public_html/sites/enchantedlifetravel.com/administrator/components/com_pagebuilder/helpers/builder.php on line 280

7 years 4 months ago #288663 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic SQL Error now showing up
Regarding the SQL error the params column of your user is completely broken. See the below on how to reset the params column.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/235097-0-error-decoding-json-data-syntax-error?start=6#287431

Your memory error is from page builder. You're hitting PHP memory limits, which I'm guessing is just an infinite loop in that component.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn