Captcha Error in Registration via Mobile (Android)

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #295033 by jimpadou
Hello Team,

A user tried to register from mobile (Android) and could not as he received a false Captcha Error.
He said he tried 5 times.
I also tried and got the same.

Do you have any idea why that might be happening?
From PC is working fine.
Also in some fields seems like the field validation (like 10 chars max) is not working (like the contact number, from pc is up to 10 chars. From mobile there is no limitation)

See attached.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #295055 by krileon
Try on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

My guess is it's an issue with whatever mobile browser you're using. Works fine on my android phone in my tests using Chrome. We test Chrome, Safari, FireFox, and IE only. We do not test mobile manufacturer specific browsers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #295059 by jimpadou
Hello Krileon,

You tested all these Mobile Browsers (Chrome, Safari, FireFox, and IE) and you were able to register without the error previously attached?
That is weird as I and the user had Chrome.
I will double check.

Thank you very much!

6 years 10 months ago #295060 by krileon
They're the same browser engine whether on desktop or mobile. I've only tested Chrome on mobile, which worked fine in my tests. Try testing on our demosite using your mobile device. Could be the browser on your mobile device is out of date, I don't know.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #295084 by jimpadou
Thank you Krileon,

And to Test in your Demosite? Is there a link for that?
Sorry I am not familiar with that process.

Kind Regards,
Dimitris

6 years 10 months ago #295099 by krileon
The "Demo" menu item at the top of the page will take you to our demo site. Have also linked it above in a reply. Below is a direct link to the registration page for our demo site.

demo.cbdemosites.com/community-builder/registration

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn