Registration input fields invisible for new users when clicking "sign up"

6 years 10 months ago #295195 by iamjonathanbenson
When clicking the "sign up" button in the login box, the user is taken to the correct sign up page. However, there are no input fields for the user to enter their information. I have all the input fields activated for registration in CB's "Field Management" page.

If someone could help me out on what the problem could be and how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it.

The site's domain is a temporary one: "www.divingdeeper.co", and I encourage you to visit the site if it would help to find out more about the problem.

***Note, I am a "noobie" to Joomla and CB at the moment so I apologize if this is a simple fix.

Kind regards,
Jonathan
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #295216 by krileon
Notice "Contact Info" under the tab column for your fields is in red. That means the tab is unpublished in CB > Tab Management. Unpublished tabs do not output their fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, iamjonathanbenson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn