[SOLVED] Edit pending registration email subject and message body

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296016 by CliveW
Morning Joomlapolis,

Another basic question I am afraid, I want to edit the pending registration email subject and main message body, do I just add text to the 'Pending Email Subject' and 'Pending Email Body' fields in the registration tab or do I delete what's (i.e. YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_SUBJECT) there and add text or have i got this completely wrong?

Many thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296027 by krileon
If you want to alter the language string you'll have to override it using the language override functionality shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296037 by CliveW
Thanks Krileon,

Forgive my ignorance but I am learning, is

YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_SUBJECT

the language string for the registration pending email?

6 years 8 months ago #296039 by CliveW
No worries, I have found and changed the required language strings now, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn