CB Login module disappeared

6 years 6 months ago #298420 by phmalo
CB Login module disappeared was created by phmalo
My CB Login module suddenly disappeared, how can I restore it?

Thte login on the site is still working but i still need to do some changes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #298430 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login module disappeared
Modules don't suddenly disappear. Are you sure you didn't just filter Extensions > Modules? Click the Clear button and see if you can find it then. Ensure the left most dropdown says Site and not Administrator. Aside from that make a new module I suppose with module type of "CB Login".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 weeks ago #303398 by chuck1962
Replied by chuck1962 on topic CB Login module disappeared
I am having the same issue when placing the CB Menu in the "menu" position. Using Helix 3 by Joomshaper.
1. I have main menu in the same "menu "position. Template requires this position for main menu.
2. When CB menu loads in menu, it loads in list style, where the main menu is horizontal. Hover over the CB menu and each item disappears.
3. I tried to disable plugins thinking it might be the issue, but found no changes.

I am not sure if its a template issue or plugin. How can I make the CB menu horizontal?

Thanks

Chuck
Attachments:

6 years 3 weeks ago #303421 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login module disappeared
That has nothing to do with CB. That's just a normal Joomla menu module and is entirely controlled by Joomla and entirely styled by your template. I'm guessing your template likely needs you to adjust the layout within your menu module for whatever usage you're trying to have. Review your main menu module and compare its parameters to your new menu module and try to match them. Could also be a module position issue where your template only styles it as dropdown in the position your main menu module is in.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chuck1962

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn