CB Online (Selected list only)

4 years 2 weeks ago #317614 by titolin
CB Online (Selected list only) was created by titolin
Hello,

Back again

I would like to ask if there a way to select a specific list of users to appear in the CB online module. I don't want all members to appear but I can't exclude those who I don't want them to appear using IDs because I don't monitor registration and I can't exclude every new member manually.
thanks in advance.

CB2.4.3
Joomla 3.9.16

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 weeks ago #317649 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Online (Selected list only)
Nope, you can only exclude users by their id. It doesn't have support for conditioning the online status query to a specific set of users or anything of the sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 weeks ago #317650 by titolin
Replied by titolin on topic CB Online (Selected list only)
Hello krileon.

Thank you for your response.

Is there any 3d party module that can display users based on selected list only?

Regards

4 years 2 weeks ago #317665 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Online (Selected list only)
Not that I'm aware of, but you can check Joomlas extension directory below as there might be such a thing available.

extensions.joomla.org/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn