Rebuilding the demo page

10 months 1 week ago #334238 by Jens Proetel
Rebuilding the demo page was created by Jens Proetel
Hello community builder team
I would like to rebuild your demo page (about), unfortunately I can't do it (see pictures). Do you have any documentation on how exactly to rebuild the individual points. 

I'm using 2.8.0+build.2023.05.26.14.42.43.3634ccdb3, joomla 4.3.0 and the tamplate Joomla Arts Social2.
Thanks Jens
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 1 week ago #334251 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Rebuilding the demo page
Those fields are actually just a part of the CB Quickstart package. You could install and use it to create them for you. They're quite complicated. Alternatively review our demo site carefully as you can freely explore backend to see how things are configured.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 1 week ago #334295 by Jens Proetel
Replied by Jens Proetel on topic Rebuilding the demo page
Thank you very muchfor your great response, that worked!

The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn